Package ChAD2000Plus© is an easy tool for dimensioning refrigeration appliances and their components as compressors, condensers, evaporators ( static and fan-cooled ), capillaries.
Package ChAD2000Plus© collects beyond 30 years of experience of technicians and engineers, taken place in the more important companies in the field of the household and commercial refrigeration.
Procedure of calculation
ChAD2000Plus© uses procedures of calculation of all the similar ones to that normally used in the planning not supported from the computer for which, beyond enormously lightening the task of the customer, they guarantee one greater accuracy of the result.
Databases of components
ChAD2000Plus© uses databases of the components (refrigerants, compressors, exchangers, capillaries etc.) updating by the customer with the possibility to insert given experimental or data supplied by the constructors, allowing the calculation of the performances of the single one.
Processes of appliances development ChAD2000Plus© in few minutes:
- Guides the customer for inserting in the project of the correct components
- Simulates the performances of the system (inner temperatures, consumptions, etc) with the chosen
components at the established project conditions.
- Calculates the performances changing the components, allowing technical and economic analysis of different solutions for single project.
- Cost reduction of project development
- Times and not comparable accuracy of calculation with the current solutions.
- Times of the tests in climatic room reduced until 30 times
- The performances checking of the appliances present on the market
- The growth of the planning and laboratory staff.
WINDOWS 7, 8.1, 10, CD-Rom reader, SVGA 1024x768 256 Col., mouse, impact or laser or inkjet printer.
INTERNATIONAL UNITS SYSTEM.
MULTILANGUAGE (English and Italian are Standard, other on customer request)
ASHRAE STANDARS for exchangers and capillaries performances calculation
NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), Standard reference database 23, version 7.0) for the thermodynamic and transport properties of industrially important fluids and their mixtures with an emphasis on refrigerants and hydrocarbons.
EUROPEAN STANDARD 2003/66/CE Juy/3/2003 for ENERGY CONSUMPTION (Optional)